RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Geek websites you should traffic Part TRES!


If you've traversed my site long enough and thoroughly enough you should know by now that my geekiness knows no bounds and I have yet to defile myself.

First up is the Yetee.

















This is a custom T-Shirt design site that highlights a new and different geeky design each day...and at good prices. They have a regular stream of artists that are designing these highly intelligent and creatively cool and inevitably different T-Shirts. If nothing else, I check out this site on a daily basis just to get a kick out of something cool. Although sometimes I definitely buy.


The Yetee




Next up is Newegg.













ANYTHING electronic you need or want should be at least shopped for good prices here. It's that simple and definitive. Always gotten a good price here and never had a problem with a single product purchased here...and yes, I'm knocking on wood very hard right now.


Newegg




Finally, our last entry today is UGO.






















This site is sort of a perfect blend between Topless Robot and Joblo. Both sites I've covered before in this feature article series. It contains everything from news to interesting polls and articles written about everything from current movies and video games to geek pop culture and past geek history. It's a vast site, so I highly recommend diving in. However, I will say it is lacking as far as the quality of writing being done on the site. Still, that is a small hindrance in this reporter's eyes.

UGO...no, YOU GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment