RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Game of Thrones gets a third season!




So after smashing all sorts of records including the all-time high for the show itself, HBO has greenlit another season of Game of Thrones. Why HBO hasn't gone on record with giving the show more than one season at a time is beyond me...but more importantly:

Why you aren't watching this show only equals out to stupidity and insanity at this point.

Too many people have actually gone on record that if HBO cancels this show they will cancel their subscription. I'm one of them.

That speaks volumes.

I'm telling you, buy the first season, catch-up and then get HBO so you can watch the second season. We're only two episodes deep. You can do it...I know you want to. It's totally worth it. Hell, read the books AND watch the show. It's phenomenal.

Trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment