RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gary Oldman is awesome!


Usually I put a brief synopsis here to get you all warmed up for the following video - NOT NECESSARY.




Seriously, Gary Oldman is the shit.

I remember having a hard time understanding the guy when I was a kid. I don't mean verbally - I mean, he was all over the place as an actor. One minute he's this weird/romantic/awesome Dracula then he's a druggie in True Romance only to go really weird in the Fifth Element. As I got older (MORE SOPHISTICATED - thank you, very much), I realized the man was brilliant and could do anything...but also a funny thing started happening - instead of always being cast in oddball roles and rising to the occasion, he started getting appropriately cast. He was/is the PERFECT Jim Gordon and Sirius Black. How did that happen!? Geek luck? Who knows?

This video? Shows his funny bone.

Awesomesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment