RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Mumford and Sons get's my soul!


The question has been posed to the ages: Are you a Beatles fan or Elvis fan? Sure you can be both, but you have to be one more than the other. It's just inherent.

My answer: Mumford and Sons.

They have quickly become my favorite band of all-time. It just is. From the beautiful lyrics to the haunting and insanely soulful melodies combined with the acoustic nature of their music I am just completely and irrevocably all-in.

I want you to love them the way that I love them. But I also want you to buy their new album! It is completely and ridiculously amazing. Please check it out.

A few years ago when I was going through a rough patch I came across "A White Blank Page" and it totally expressed how I felt at the time. That wasn't my initial meeting with the band, I had just started listening to their songs via YouTube...but man, oh man did that song hit at the right time. Funny thing, there's a new song that hits me where I live now, enjoy:




And for old times sake:



No comments:

Post a Comment