RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Sherlock...


I've been aware that the BBC has put out a new Sherlock Holmes series for a while now. I've been wary of it because I wasn't sure I loved the idea of modernizing the character and his stories. But having since heard nothing but praise for the show, I've decided to check it out. I'm currently on episode 2 of season 1 and I can say I definitely like it quite a bit. My one and only complaint thus far is that Holmes quickly describes himself as, "a high-functioning sociopath".




Sherlock is many things, but he is no sociopath.

But I'm still early on in the series so I suppose there will be more to complain about later.

Meanwhile, Warner Bros. has started script work on Sherlock Holmes 3 and I am very glad!

Thus you've received your Sherlock news for the day...you're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment