RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Friday, May 11, 2012

Community gets renewed = I don't have to kill anybody



Praise Buddah almighty, there IS a GOD.

Straight up, Community is the best sitcom on television. And it might actually just be the best show in general as well. It's funny, self-aware, smart, and fun all at the same time. Please check it out, you'll be doing yourself a favor. Sure, you might be a little lost at first, but give it a couple episodes and see if there isn't something you can't enjoy from it, because I guarantee you there is.

This article could have gone an entirely different way. If this show had been cancelled I would have spent the rest of my life quietly putting down those that I came across who never watched the show or worst, had never heard of it. Sure, you'll watch the friggin' Voice, but not one of the best written shows to grace the airwaves.

Just remember, if Community dies: I BLAME YOU!

Does YOUR favorite show have a claymation Christmas special episode?



Does YOUR show inspire insane fan-art?







Does YOUR show of Alison Brie!?

I THINK NOT!

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to Alison Brie, I've got TWO shows she's featured in: MAD MEN and COMMUNITY.

    And without a doubt she has one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete