RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A well deserved slap


I don't usually post this sort of thing because I don't really give a shit about celebrity stuff and avoid potential acts that could be construed as controversial - mostly because I just don't care.

But here is a celebrity behaving just as I would, and it's kind of awesome.





Will Smith has kind of been pissing me off lately, what with his choice of projects, the Scientology thing, and constantly shoving his annoying, untalented children down my throat.

But this makes me happy. It's hard to put it into words, but it just feels like this makes him more of a regular guy (as he's supposed to be). This act brings him back to Earth and makes me feel that all the hoopla is exactly that...just hoopla.

Whatever, either way, you gotta love his bodyguard's look at the dude as they walk away. You know he's thinking, 'that's right, bitch, you got handled and I didn't have to lift a finger.'

No comments:

Post a Comment