RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New Hunger Games trailer!


I will let this speak for itself to begin with:







AMAZING...

It's like they pulled the images out of my mind, man!

Seriously, read this book. It's so great I'm loathe to try and explain it's awesomeness to you.

Right off the bat this is what I love:

- Casting is pitch perfect.

- The white outfits of the Capitol Guards.

- Effie's Capitol accent.

- The hint of Katniss' "Girl on Fire" outfit.

- Peeta!

- The music...God I hope this is one of those rare cases where the trailer music is the movie music.

- Lenny Kravitz as Cinna.

- Woody Harrelson as Haymitch...albeit too brief exposure.

- The Capitol.

- The fact that relatively nothing is seen of the actual Games.

Ladies and gents, pay attention. This is my new THANG...sorry...THING.

READ THE BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment