RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Comic-Con 2012


The San Diego Comic-Con is about to be underway. Unfortunately I shan't be there (yet that's sort of fortunate since I won't have to brave the mighty circus that it has become), but that's okay. Because of the plethora of recording devices, web-site reporting and fan's going nuts about new and old stuff alike all over forums, I'll definitely still be reporting on it.

I know, I know it's a tad lazy. But tickets sold out mighty quick this year which really isn't surprising since I've noticed the Con grow exponentially as time has gone on. I have fond memories of going back in 2002 or 2003 and watching the Spider-Man 2 panel with barely a soul in the room - that was back when they were giving out free goodies!

I think I enjoy getting my intel this way so much more - from the comfort of my own home and yet I still hear all the news and see all the vids. Maybe not as quick as everyone else, but in the end, what does that matter? Still I'll miss seeing all the hot Catwomen and gold bikini-wearing Princess Leia's!

Bottom line? Stay tuned.

SO MUCH AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment