RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comic-Con: Dredd


A new Judge Dredd movie has been in the works for a long while. Say what you will about the Stallone flick (personally I know it's bad but it's a TON of fun), but the material here is ripe for action-adventure and fun. I've been a big fan of Karl Urban's for years. If he wasn't busy doing a phenomenal interpretation of Tommy Lee Jone's Woodrow McCall in the Lonesome Dove prequel he was busy playing Eomer in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. And when he was through with all that he was busy doing his own version of Dr. Leonard McCoy for the new Star Trek series.

So when Urban took on the part of Dredd, I was all about it.




The movie has been screened. And the audiences are loving it. Specifically, io9, Joblo, and Aintitcool, have ALL written glowing reviews for the movie. These are all websites I traffic with reviewers that I trust.

People, let's look forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment