RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Avengers Trailer


I realize I'm late on posting this, but I bet many of you haven't even seen this yet:




So apparently there are trailers and then there ARE THE FUCKING AVENGERS TRAILER.

Oh. My. God.

This movie is going to be amazing. And I'm going to be the first to put it out there that I have always loved Joss Whedon and I always will love Joss Whedon and that I never doubted Joss Whedon for a second and that Joss Whedon is going to knock one out of the fucking park with this movie.

Could I have said Joss Whedon enough in that last paragraph?

If EVER there was a man to make the Avengers movie, it was Mr. Whedon.

For those who don't  know, Joss Whedon is the writer/director of the Avengers. He's also the writer/producer/creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Firefly/Serenity. He's also responsible for one of the most recent acclaimed runs on the X-Men comic book and he's been partially involved with many a screenplay from Toy Story to Speed. The guy has got the goods and he's about to deliver and be the new Hollywood go-to-guy.

MARK. MY. WORDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment