RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Monday, March 5, 2012

Your new Game of Thrones warning...


I've posted before about the fact that Game of Thrones Season 2 is coming to HBO in April. Well, it's right upon us now. What better time for you to get into the show than NOW. Do whatever you have to do, but check it out...trust me. Season 2 is almost here and it's time for you to stop denying yourself the greatness that is this show.

In the past I have pushed Justified and Community (and will continue to do so), but now I'm pushing a show that revels in characters. It is an ensemble-based drama that deals in everything from friendship and love to family and loss. Yes, it's set in a fantasy world, but that shouldn't turn you off. Everything that happens is REAL. The fantasy element just adds a bit of spice to the narrative. I dare you to watch an episode of this show and NOT be intrigued.


No comments:

Post a Comment