RIP Michael Clarke Duncan

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Protomen Update...

So we all know my obsession with the Protomen. Via Facebook and the Cave, I'm clearly having a man-crush when it comes to the men who call themselves Proto.

But there is something I fear I have not introduced. A lack of knowledge that will leave you in the dark. Upon listening to their albums many times one realizes that you can possibly miss out on the entirety of the story. From what I've learned the live show leaves no stone unturned. But without the live show, I've found another way to enjoy them. The following website has all of the lyrics and subtext posted so that you don't miss a thing when it comes to the story:

Listen to the saga as you read!

Just click through in order is my only advice!



No comments:

Post a Comment